- Organise The Stag Party (preferably not the night before the wedding).
- Organise the Ushers / Groomsmen on the wedding day.
- Supervise the issue of Buttonholes and Order of Service.
- Take Groom’s going away clothes to the reception hall.
- Drive the Groom to the church or ceremony venue.
- Take charge of the rings and hand them to the groom during the ceremony.
- Liaise with Toastmaster / Wedding Co-ordinator re timing of speeches, cake cutting etc.
- Make a speech, including the reading of telegrams.
- Return any hired formal wear for male attendants.
- Help Bride dress on the day of the Wedding
- Meet Bride at Church / Civil Ceremony door and organise other attendants.
- Arrange Bridal veil and Train before the procession down the aisle.
- Take bouquet from Bride during service and return it after the register is signed.
- Take charge of the bride’s dress after she has changed into her going away outfit.