Terry Hatton started in the jewellery industry after winning a full time scholarship at the prestigious, Sir John Cass College in London. Terry went on complete a five year apprenticeship and then was head hunter by Presman Fine Jewellery in 1984 which provided Terry with a fantastic foundation in professional jewellery manufacturing.
In 1986 Terry started his own retail and manufacturing business in Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea. The company has grown from one to eight members of staff in these 30 years, serving thousands of clients. Terry states “Over the years Hatton Jewellery have evolved and matured to bring out the very best of styles and has become a leading trend maker in the area. I believe our success has been achieved due to a simple ethos. Helping clients make the best decisions and giving a second-to-none aftercare service.”
We are, as all good businesses, are helping to meet clients’ needs and ever changing requirements, with a passion to give the client the best service at all times. This includes all the professional aspects clients may need, including:
- Valuation for Insurance, for Sale and Probate.
- Commissioned Engagement and Wedding Rings.
- Eternity rings and diamond dress rings for that special occasion.
- The very special present for your special person, a complete watch service, batteries and resealing, repairing and reconditioning.
- A vast range of quality jewellery including Pandora style bracelets and necklaces.
This year Hatton’s are fundraising to build and maintain an orphanage in South Africa for terminally ill children on the at risk register. This worthwhile project costing around £450 thousand will be Hatton’s focus for the next two years. Help is always needed for this project.