Perfect Honeymoons… need planning
Traditionally, after a decision has been made regarding your honeymoon, the groom co-ordinates and completes the arrangements. There is a wide range of honeymoon destinations that are popular from The Maldives to New Zealand and The Highlands of Scotland to the Far East. Some newly-weds decide on a two-centred break incorporating a relaxing week with a less relaxing week i.e.skiing. Be sure to budget out the cost of your honeymoon and make sure you know what is included and what is not included in your package.
- Pick up a selection of holiday brochures.
- Plan well ahead.
- Remember that package holidays may not start on a Sunday.
- Discuss any discounts that may be available with your travel agent or special offers that honeymoon couples can take advantage of.
- Check Health requirements.
- Check passport and Visa requirements.
- Arrange holiday insurance, make sure it includes both days you are travelling, not only the time you are away.
- If you are travelling to Europe ask your travel agent about health cards that replace the old E111.
- Collect your tickets at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Finally relax and enjoy your fabulous Honeymoon!