Do you wish to appear on one of the leading online wedding supplier directories? Look no further, welcome to The Wedding Guide
I joined the Wedding Guide in April this year and have since attended 4 wedding fairs organised by the Wedding Guide. The fairs offer a wide range of suppliers exhibiting their individual businesses and you can find all your wedding day needs under one roof. The fairs give brides and grooms a voucher towards their wedding, discuss their ideas with suppliers and sample the hospitality of the venue the fair is being held at. These fairs have been very successful for my business and I have secured 2 to 3 bookings from each fair. I have enjoyed all the wedding fairs I have attended and look forward to exhibiting next year with the Wedding Guide.
When I bought the business it was already associated with the Wedding Guide and I have consistently found, over the last 10 years, that the business generated via the Advert and the Mailing List has justified the outlay.
The Wedding Guide have now totally re-launched to conform with the digital age! And in 2018 we are still the market leader, offering:
1. The only planning platform for Brides that only permits advertising in our guides from suppliers who have been vetted by our panel.
2. The only Planning Directory group to offer a £100 honeymoon voucher to brides who attend our wedding fairs.
3. The only company in our field with a GPS sensitive app for wedding planning all over the UK.
4. The only group in the sector with a separate Social Media promotion section and our own dedicated Exhibition Division.
5. The best mailing list of prospective brides to Wedding Service Providers.
We will shortly be the only company to offer National Wedding Awards for Wedding Services judged solely by Brides themselves and available as a National Franchise in the new format.
Once a supplier has been approved for the guide we then provide them with a badge, they can display this on their website and any social media. This badge is renewed each year, look out for The Wedding Guide symbol as sign of a quality supplier.