- The promoter is: The Wedding Guide Ltd whose registered office is at Suite 2, Elgor House, 666 London Road, Westcliff, Essex, SS9 0HQ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions,
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Twitter page https://twitter.com/WedGuideMag?lang=en
- Closing date for entry will be 1st October 2018 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winners will be announced on the 3rd October 2018.
- Winners will be announced in the original status update and in the comments, their names will be clearly stated. It is then the winners responsibility to message The Wedding Guide via the platform, where we will ask for their Email address (to send the e-invite instructions) and explain how they can use the ticket offer.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, every person will need to Like the competition post, Follow The Wedding Guide’s Twitter page, Retweet the competition post- your profile will need to be public in order to enter.
- Additional information:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third parties.
This competition is solely run by The Wedding Guide, The National Wedding Show is in no way responsible for this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
There are 2 ticket offers to be won, in total 2 winners will be chosen. The ticket offer allows the winner to redeem 2 tickets for FREE via The National Wedding Show’s website. Instructions on how to redeem will be sent via messenger once the winner has contacted The Wedding Guide through Twitter.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
By random using an online software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
The winner(s) will announced on the 3rd October by mentioning their name in the quote tweet we will make of the competition post. If the winner(s) does not claim the prize by 12pm on Friday 5th October, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is sent.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Wedding Guide shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. The Wedding Guide also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.