£1,000 towards a holiday to celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary. Money to be sent to the winner via bank transfer.
D.The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
E. In order to enter, you must be either a Bride or Groom who has married earliest 2nd October 2018 and has married before 1st October 2019. Notice of marriage will be required from the chosen winner in order to successfully win the prize. If you are marrying after 1st October 2019, you will be entered into future competitions in accordance with your marriage date. This competition will be a rolling competition until The Wedding Guide sees fit. For example, if you are a bride or groom planning to marry in August 2021, you will be automatically entered in to 2021’s draw, even if you provided us with your information in 2018.
F. We will require ALL of the following information in order to successfully qualify for entry:
G. Winners will be chosen on the 2nd October 2019. There will be a draw through random generating software from all the entries received and verified by The Wedding Guide. The draw will be overseen by Terry Steel – Founder of the Wedding Guide Franchise in Europe – and his decision will be final
H. The winner will be notified by email by the 3rd October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. We will ask the winner for their account name, sort code and account number in order to transfer £1,000 to their bank account.
I. The winner will need to collect their prize at The National Wedding Show 2019, official date to be confirmed.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.